Electro/Mechanical Inspector II
- Huntsville, AL
Incoming/Receiving Inspector - position is within the inspection department for the review and inspection of purchased material. The inspector shall inspect all types of commodities of material that may require some type of incoming inspection to be performed, with an emphasis on electrical parts and mechanical fabrication/machined part commodity for this position.
Required Skills and Education
- Experience with inspecting electrical and mechanical piece parts and assemblies using common inspection tools which include, calipers, micrometers, height gauges, etc.
- Ability to review and verify conformance and traceability documentation
- Ability to interpret and inspect to technical specification and drawings
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ability to enter all information into the Quality Management System Database - TIPQA, using a Windows based PC.
- Familiarity with Military and Industry specifications and standards
- Ability to us XRF equipment
- Inspection of Circuit Card Assemblies IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-600
- CMM inspection capabilities(Zeiss, Calypso preferred)
- Perform X-Ray Fluorescence testing of materials
- CMM Programming on the Zeiss Calypso System
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top