Electrical Engineer II
- Summerville, SC
BAE Systems is an information technology engineering company that provides support and services to government, industry, and institutions. Our goal is to develop a team of highly skilled engineers and scientists that will work together to deliver to our customers highly innovative solutions.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- DOD C4ISR experience
- Strong knowledge of Cable Bock Diagrams, Cable Run Sheets, and Cabinet Integration and Installation Drawings
- BSEE from ABET Accredited College
- Experience with AutoCAD or similar 2D design tool
- 5 years of experience required
- 3D modeling experience
- Strong HF/VHF/UHF and SATCOM experience
- Experience working in a DOD RCS environment
- Experience with Requirements and related MBSE software
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding of the Shipyard Environment and be able to support C4ISR system design change on new construction and post-delivery projects.
- Ability to prepare and deliver technical presentations
- Ability to develop and understand a Functional Interface Drawing (FID)
- Ability to develop block diagrams and cable run sheets used for electrical cabinet integration and installation
- Ability to work within change management software to maintain released drawings
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top