BAE Systems is looking for an Electrical Engineer to support Second Shift Systems level integration and Environmental testing in Manufacturing Factories.
Successful performance will require driving manufacturing and product improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment.
Tasks require the ability to isolate and resolve product related issues in both hardware and process related problems.
The tasks also include validate test measurement accuracy, characterize the performance of the unit under test, conduct data analysis and generate documents.
The individual will develop and train test technicians on failure analysis techniques.
Additional responsibilities include working with suppliers and design teams to assure designs are producible and maintainable.
Successful performance will require driving manufacturing and test improvements, production problem resolutions and integrating solutions into a lean manufacturing environment.
The individual must be able to provide direction to Technicians.
The individual will work in office spaces and production environment supporting factories. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s of Science Degree Electrical Engineering and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Hands-on troubleshooting
- Strong familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of electronic test and manufacturing techniques
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
- Highly motivated with strong oral and written communications skills
- Must be capable of conforming to a structured problem solving approach with the ability to participate in design reviews within a multidiscipline team.
- Demonstrated time management, task tracking, organizational skills, and ability to read, understand, and follow requirements.
- Familiar with the control of hardware through software interfaces (automated test sequence)
- Familiarity with RF and digital instrumentations (i.e. network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and signal sources)
- Test fixture design competencies
- Advanced computer skills including MS-Office applications
- Familiarity with functional test procedure development and maintenance
- Experience in conducting design of experiments
Must be eligible for a DOD security clearance. Preferred Skills and Education – Experience with RF and digital test and measurement techniques
- Experience working in defense contract manufacturing or equivalent environment
- Experience with manufacturing screening processes About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top