Elect Assy Spec 2
Assembly of electronic components and subassemblies; fabrication and test of RF semi-rigid coaxial cables, instalation and hookups in consoles and cabinet, manual and machine circuit checks, complete assembly of major electronicunits such as chassis, TRU’s, consoles and cabinets.
Electro-mechanical fabrication, assembly installation and functional checkout. Required Skills and Education
- 1. Ability to read and interpret assembly instructions and Blue Prints
- 2. Perform solder and crimping as required by specifications.
- 3. Perform mechanical assembly operations.
- 4. May operate spray guns, air brushes, stencil cutting machines and other lettering equipment.
- 5. Must be able to pass visual acuity test.
- 6. Perform assembly operations to released or unreleased Blueprints and Engineering Drawings.
Preferred Skills and Education
Preferred Skills: High School Diploma
- Five (5) years experience as an electronic assembler preferred.
- Conformal coat, potting and/or encapsulation experience may be helpful.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
People are the greatest asset in any Company …
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top