Elec Eng Asst
Supports production, business, and other test related issues in a team-based manufacturing environment. Spends the majority of time, up to 90%, on shop floor resolving manufacturing test related issues including test station calibrations, ITA maintenance and repair, trusted download, test station upgrades and rebuilds as well as all preventive maintenance and test station compliance. Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks. May interact with internal and external customers with respect to product test planning, problem resolution, security, OPM's, area supervisors, technicians to reduce test station down time while communicating projected station down times due to calibration and PM plan's. General knowledge of ESS equipment such as vibration, temperature shock and temperature cycle.
- Perform all Test stations are compliant to Metrology requirements
- Test station teardowns and rebuilds for schedule calibration and PM cycles
- Validating equipment is operating correctly by running standards and data review
- Applies basic knowledge of the design of test equipment design and technology to solve moderately complex engineering test problems
- Interface with security and perform weekly trusted down loads for test data review
- Develops and writes technical procedures, MCS's, environmental screening requirements as well as makes revisions to existing documentation, and provides inputs initial test station design and ITA's.
- Analyzes and interprets design specifications, drawings, documentation, models, and/or test results to ensure technical designs comply with applicable engineering standards, military specifications, and product requirements.
Interface with factory leadership to ensure test equipment down time does not impact cost, delivery or schedule
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top