Elec Assb Spclt
Performs extremely complex assembly or modification tasks on electronic and mechanical components, subassemblies and systems. May provide technical support for Engineers working in a research or design/development environment.
- Assembles, disassembles, modifies, reworks and repairs various preproduction and production subassemblies, assemblies and complete electrical and mechanical systems by interpreting schematic diagrams, technical drawing packages (i.e., ECO's, parts lists, etc.), blueprints, process sheets or other specifications and using correct tooling and machinery. Inspects results to ensure conformance with requirements using precision measuring equipment and performs rework as needed.
- Identifies the reason for units failing by using test failure sheets (squawk sheets) and performs the necessary repair operations.
- Verifies producibility of products during the first piece process and prototype fabrication.
- Fabricates complex assemblies utilizing build-to-print skills to meet production, engineering and prototype requirements.
- Performs complex ECO/PRN rework associated within the area confines. This includes repairing printed wiring board circuits, cuts and jumpers, drilling, epoxy repair of circuit cards, etc.
- Cross-trains and checks work of other assembly positions.
- Performs tasks of lower level assembler job descriptions as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top