Position is based out of Electronic Systems Controls site in Endicott, NY with rotation assignment opportunities at Fort Wayne, IN site.
Engineering disciplines include electrical and software.
The Controls ELDP accomplishes its mission with the following four components:
- Technical Development
- Technical master's degree
- Internal technical development curriculum aligned with technologies which drive our business
- Leadership Development
- Yearly Leadership Development Conference attendance
- Quarterly leadership development modules delivered by organizational leaders
- Rotational Work Assignments
- Typical 1 year duration
- Diversity of work assignments (business area, product group, engineering discipline)
- New cohort mentored by graduating class
- Current participants mentored by technical experts
- Program graduates mentored by senior leaders
Products are primarily safety critical embedded systems such as flight control computers, engine controls computers, cabin systems, flight deck panels as well as hybrid-drive systems for ground vehicles.
Electrical Design - Rotation opportunities exist in areas including analog design, digital design, HDL, electromagnetic interference, prototype development and failure analysis.
Software Design – Rotation opportunities may include design, coding, integration and verification for software which may have to meet DO-178B/C standards.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top