Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP) - Defense
The Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP) is a three (3) year cohort program whose mission is to identify and accelerate the development of high potential, recent engineering college graduates for the responsibility of being future engineering leaders at BAE Systems.
The Defense ELDP accomplishes its mission with the following four components:
- Technical Development
- Technical master's degree
- Internal technical development curriculum aligned with technologies which drive our business
- Leadership Development
- Yearly Leadership Development Conference attendance
- Quarterly leadership development modules delivered by organizational leaders
- Opportunities to practice leadership internal and external to the company
- Rotational Work Assignments
- Typical 1 year duration
- Diversity of work assignments(business area, product group, engineering discipline)
- New cohort mentored by graduating class
- Current participants mentored by technical experts
- Program graduates mentored by senior leaders
Electronic Systems Defense Sector is headquartered in Nashua, NH. Positions available at various sites in NH and MA, Wayne, NJ, Greenlawn, NY, and Manassas, VA.
Disciplines include, Electrical (EE), Computer Science (CS), Computer (CpE),Electrical/Computer (ECE), and Mechanical (ME).
On-site interviews will take place on Thursday, October 26, 2017.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top