EDIS System Administrator
- Aurora, CO
BAE Systems, Inc is seeking a System Administrator for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position supports the Space and Missile Systems Center, Innovation and Prototyping Directorate (SMC/DCIO) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS satellite ground system program and its customers. The position is located in Denver, CO.
- Manage the customer organization's servers, desktop workstations, and clients.
- Ensure that space mission and data storage networks function properly.
- Ensure that space operators' workstations are functioning efficiently and stay connected to the central network.
- Manage communication networks providing space vehicle telemetry, tracking, and control.
- Assist network architects with design and analysis of network models.
- Participate in decisions about future hardware and software upgrades to the organization's networks.
Relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus may be available.
Required Skills and Education
- Active Secret clearance with ability to obtain/maintain TS SCI
- Bachelor of Science degree with 5 years of systems administration/network administration experience. Additional years and depth of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience and certification with Windows and Linux operating systems servers
- CCNA Security/Security+ ce certification
- Experience with space systems mission software and IT systems with use of formal testing and test tools
- Experience in the creation of formal test documentation and principles of configuration management
- Knowledge of formal software qualification processes and artifacts
- Experience with Agile development methodology
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top