Drawing and Data Manager I
Provide support to the Strategic Missile Integration Complex (SMIC). The SMIC facility is used to test nuclear and ballistic missiles by simulating missile squadrons.
- Use Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools, specifically AutoCAD and SolidWorks to develop and maintain mechanical/electrical engineering product definition for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) ground support equipment.
- Create and revise component items and sub-assembly drawings through top-level assembly drawings, schematics, single-line drawings, and test equipment to provide a functional end-product.
- Maintain master baseline and as-built drawing database for Configuration Management (CM) using Oracle data base.
- Support the proper development, storage and distribution of all drawing and data files.
- Create images and drawings and coordinate with engineers to update and produce updated Technical Order Time Compliance (TCTO) and hold peer reviews to ensure defects are found prior to release.
- Assist and advise engineers when updating or producing technical drawings.
- Create cable labels, CD labels and part mark labels using a variety of printing options as required
- Operate and maintain large printer, plotter and scanner equipment
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Entry-Level experience in AutoCAD, SolidWorks or other graphics software, or other training or relevant degree. Data and/or Configuration Management experience.
- 1+ years experience with BS
- 4+ years experience with HS
BS Degree with strong Drafting, Graphic Arts, or similar experience.
Experience with Data and/or Configuration Management.
Experience with the Minuteman III weapon system.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top