Dir II- Programs
We have an excellent opportunity for a strong business leader aspiring to a Senior Director role at a leading global defense and security company. BAE’s Intelligence and Security Sector is seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for profitable growth to lead our Federal IT business. This leader will set the strategy for the business and will be accountable for profit and loss, delivery of financial objectives and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. This position leads, directs and plans business operations ensuring top line growth and bottom line cost efficiencies. Responsible for overall employee engagement; leads through inspiration and encouragement to enhance employee performance and overall team optimization. Position reports to the Vice President/General Manager of the Global IT Solutions Business Area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic business plan consistent with the goals and objectives of the company
- Achieve financial objectives established in the annual business plan
- Build and maintain a high level of customer engagement across the portfolio
- Establish productive relationships with counterparts in other segments of the business, vendors, industry partners, customers and staff.
- Establish performance objectives and meet business projections; establish parameters to maximize sales and margins needed for business growth
- Attract, develop and retain high performing, diverse talent within the business; build future leaders through mentoring and serving as a role model
- Lead and engage in business development opportunities
- Identify factors that create differentiators in the development of IT services and solutions
- Promote product quality and high customer satisfaction to advance the business and meet or exceed growth objectives Collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries
- Oversee compliance and serve in a leading role promoting adherence to the Company’s ethical standards and business practices
- Demonstrates the importance of relationship building and maintaining clear lines of communication with customers and employees
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top