Dir. II, Program Management, Autonomy, Control, & Estimation Product Line
The Autonomy, Control, & Estimation (ACE) Technology Product Line is a cutting-edge, multidisciplinary research organization that is BAE Systems' lead for invention and strategy of innovative solutions for Autonomy and related technologies. ACE develops technologically disruptive, War-winning capabilities that drive mission system autonomy and decision-making through the Assess - Learn - Act cycle, at any speed, and across domains. ACE's vision to be the premier source of Autonomy research & development and technology disruption. Applications of our technology include contested space, ground, maritime, and cyber domains over a range of sensing modalities that span the technology readiness spectrum from basic research through transition to fielded operational systems. Our cutting edge projects and opportunities advance the frontiers of science as well as contributing to current and emerging warfighter systems.
We are seeking a highly creative, experienced, and driven senior level program manager to serve in the following roles:
- ACE senior level program manager for large programs at DARPA, AFRL, and other classified customers. Ensure high quality execution of our contract and independent research and development efforts.
- Capture Lead for shaping and expanding our portfolio through strategic business capture for new AFRL, Special Operations, and Intelligence Community S&T efforts
- Support ACE program management leadership, coordinating with the FAST Labs and ACE leadership teams to extend our communications, outreach, and partnerships to BAE Electronic Systems (ES) Business Areas; BAE Electronic Systems, Inc. Sectors; and international opportunities developing with BAE, plc.
- Mentor and participating in talent development for ACE program and technology development managers
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Experience shaping, capturing, and managing sponsored S&T programs and portfolios at two or more of the following: AFRL, DARPA, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Communities >$20M
- Previous mission experience in two or more of: Air Force, Intelligence, and Special Operations Communities
PMP Cert. within 12 Months
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top