Dir II- Eng
The Director of Engineering -CMOS Image Sensors reports to the Product Line Director (General Manager) and works closely with other functional leaders in the company.
- Responsible for project execution for multiple simultaneous image sensor product development programs, involving analog, digital, process, layout and verification engineering
- Expected to provide both technical and management leadership
- Lead decision making on technology, architecture, tools, methodology, schedules, budgets, resource allocation and problem solving strategy.
- In collaboration with marketing, ensure that products are fully and correctly defined and documented.
- Remain abreast of technology development trends to help guide business strategy and roadmap.
- Work proactively and effectively in a fast-paced, complex and dynamic environment, provide process improvement recommendations and increase operational efficiencies by using technology and innovation.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top