Dir I- Ethics Bus Conduct
- The position of Business Conduct Director is responsible for leading and coordinating the ethics programs and processes for the BAE Systems Intelligence & Security sector. This position is responsible for leading and directing implementation of the Sector ethics and business conduct program and assuring consistency and compliance with the BAE Systems Global Code of Conduct and its core ethical principles. Working with the Leadership team, the incumbent will support the development and maintenance of an organizational culture in which integrity, honesty and compliance with the letter and spirit of applicable legal, regulatory and policy requirements are guiding principles at all levels of the business. The incumbent will:
- In consultation with legal counsel and HR business partners as appropriate, conduct and lead investigations in matters of compliance and suspected misconduct across a geographically diverse and matrixed organization.
- Partner with other functions to ensure that the business objectives are achieved without compromising the commitment to act in accordance with BAE Systems Global Code of Conduct and its core ethical principles.
- Interface with employees, managers, and leaders at all levels of the business as well as other employees across the BAE Systems enterprise.
- Manage the development and implementation of corporate ethics and conflict-of-interest training and conducts ethical decision-making training for senior management on ethics issues and avoiding conflicts of interest.
- Coordinate investigations and investigatory findings with customer stakeholders (both internal and external – including the U.S. Government) and enforcement authorities.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top