Dir I- Business Dev
The Intelligence & Security Sector (I&S) is seeking a Director of Business Development to pursue service
contracts in the US nuclear enterprise. This person will report directly to the Warfare Systems Business
Development Lead and will be responsible for expanding our business across this sector. The right candidate will have a strong understanding and customer affinity inside the nuclear enterprise including
customers inside the Air Force, Navy, and DOE/NNSA. He/she should have a strong background in the nuclear enterprise/strategic weapon systems. He/she will need to bring, develop and maintain strong business relationships with key decision makers within these accounts as well as inside industry.
The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of all the assigned accounts along with mission solution requirements and challenges. The candidate will:
- Build, mature and execute comprehensive account plans that deliver desired customer awareness and awards.
- Identify and qualify a robust pipeline of focused opportunities that align with the Warfare Systems business objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to identify customer objectives, priorities, and requirements and to position BAE Systems as an innovative industry leader.
- Develop and maintain strong industry relations with large and small businesses with significant presence in the assigned markets
- Lead capture activities on opportunities greater than $100M
This position will be located in the Washington D.C. Metro area (however other locations will be considered for the right candidate)
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top