Dir I- Business Dev
This role will be responsible for the development of the Ft. Gordon account plan, pipeline development and opportunity capture for the Intelligence & Security Sector. In this role, individual will be responsible for supporting multiple business units to include services in Cyber, Information Technology, Intelligence Analysis, ISR Services and Training among other service offerings.
The Business Development director applies competitive assessments, develops teaming and solution strategies, and delivers BAE Systems messages to key customer stakeholders. Once opportunities have been qualified as committed BAE Systems pursuits, this individual leads development of opportunity win strategies, and leads a matrix team of functional and support specialists throughout the engagement from qualification through opportunity closure.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes strategic and tactical plans, both short and long range, for the pursuit and successful capture of key opportunities and collection of opportunities.
- Develops and leads execution of customer contact plans related to the Fort Gordon account.
- Takes leadership role in understanding and communicating customer buying habits, trends and competition.
- Serves as opportunity "champion" throughout the business winning process, developing and presenting business case for pursuit prioritization to internal executive leadership team.
- Budgets and manages the new business funds necessary for assigned captures.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top