Digital Processing Solutions Lead
BAE Systems FAST Labs is seeking qualified candidates to lead a technology research group developing next generation digital processing solutions. This involves solving a wide range of challenges facing high integrated electronics systems including security research, digital signal processing, new compute structures and processor architectures.
The candidate for this position is expected to oversee and shepherd a portfolio of digital processing technologies that enable new capabilities for the DoD. You are to engage with external and internal customer, including government R&D organizations such as DARPA, ONR, etc to build, win and execute programs that support the development the digital technologies. You will be working with IC designers to realize the implementation of your technology strategy, so good technical and communication skills are a must.
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience leading projects at the cutting edge of technology
- Track record of technical innovation as evidenced by journal and conference publications or patent filings
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial drive
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and required hard with experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Microprocessor Architectures
- Digital Signal Processing
- Up-to-date with state-of-the-art commercial or DoD digital technologies
- Anticipated eligibility for clearance at the Secret level or higher
- Masters or PhD in electrical or computer engineering
- Prior experience as a principal investigator on a program
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top