Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who solves some of the world's most complex technical challenges. We are looking for a DevOps Engineerto join a mission critical, state-of-the-art program within the intelligence community.
In This Role You Will:
- Design, develop, and sustain a set of tools that support the on-boarding of new data analytic and data exploration applications in a Kubernetes environment.
- Configure, develop, and maintain suites of GPU and ML-framework related tools, based on COTS/FOSS/NVIDIA software, to enable customer use of HPCs for Machine Learning.
- On-board and interface with ML Platform customers to support their application migration, track system usage, comply with security requirements, and refine best practices.
- Energized when faced with complex technical challenges and diligently work to identify creative solutions.
- Ability to perform high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to successfully meet/exceed customer expectations.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least six (6) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment
- Experience developing, and deploying, Docker images and containers.
- Experience working with Linux-based systems.
- Experience writing Python scripts.
- TS/SCI clearance with poly
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience creating Helm Charts to package and deploy applications to a Kubernetes environment.
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Experience with event monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools such as Jira and Confluence.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.