Deputy Task Order Lead (Program Management)
- Washington, DC
BAE Systems is seeking a Deputy Task Order Lead in Program Management over a 15 FTE contract expected to last at least 5 years. This opportunity provides upward mobility and growth opportunity for proven performance-pivot your career to other agencies within the customers organization. Program Background:
The purpose of this Task Order is to provide Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) Systems (Mitigation Electronic Grants (MT-eGrants) and Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) system) operations and maintenance (O&M) support including but not limited to:
- Disaster Recovery Reform Act of 2018 (DRRA) implementation requirements
- Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC) grant program implementation requirements
- Engineering and engineering validation; production operations and maintenance and any and all IT security certification and accreditation requirements.
Incumbent in this role will support Customers' OCIO mission while maintaining current operations without disruption of existing application functionality and supporting the immediate emergency and disaster operations' needs. Deputy Task Order Lead will apply industry standard innovation to implement a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Cyber Security directives and policies. The scope of this effort is the on-going operations and maintenance of the legacy MT-eGrants and HMGP systems.
- Incumbent will directly support Program Manager over 15 FTE and offer support to ensure quality deliverables while managing investments, costs, scheduling, technical capabilities, strategy alignment, and resources.
- Will be responsible for the quality and efficiency of the task order performance.
- Required to collaborate with the Government Network Operations Chief, Senior IT Staff, and performs work independently to ensure that Government organizational goals, program goals, IT performance objectives and service level objectives are met.
- Ensures document repository refreshes to ensure current documents are available for development and operational activities.
- Manage teams and report daily progress to the stakeholders and executives.
- Develop and manage the roll out schedules, implementation plans and activities/tasks for and across all functional groups involved in the release and work across functional groups involved in the release.
- Plan and manage rollout schedules and cross-functional activities and tasks.
- Responsible for the management and efficiency of program budget.
- Responsible for the performance management and outcome of all reporting staff.
- During COVID-19 onsite presence will be limited however this customer historically is remote friendly and will offer hybrid telework opportunities.
- Bachelors degree with 3-4 years of Management experience required or 7 years Supervisory experience
- Excellent leadership, communication and documentation skills
- Experience with project management software (think JIRA or Microsoft project, Etc.)
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently; incumbent will interface with different government PM's to gather requirements, take direction, provide status, and other project management requirements.
- Experience managing teams to set and meet project deadlines, track work progress, and input time
Industry related certification a big PLUS!
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top