Deputy Program Manager/Site Lead
Lead and manage from start up through operational capability a complex full IT engineering and installation project for a secure operations and support facility as the Alternate Program Manager and on-site Lead. Serve as the daily onsite manager for all work in accomplishing the below performance objectives. Work with the Program Manager with liaison between project management and planning teams, supported customer, contracting command and line management. Responsible for execution of the program to meet customer requirements and timelines. Work with the Program Manager to develop a project execution plan and identify technical and business resources required for program execution. Review status of projects, manage schedules and prepare status reports. Assess issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Provide guidance to project teams. Act as the Program Manager in their absence.
Specific service objectives are:
- Engineering and installation of all passive and active IT infrastructure to include equipment racks and in-row cooling solution; audiovisual and video teleconferencing systems; end user device connectivity; automated information systems; voice over internet protocol (VoIP); and unified communication systems.
- Logistics support to ensure accountability and turnover of equipment and materials IAW applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Program and project management support.
- Documentation of all installed cabling and systems.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Education/Experience: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Ten (10) years' experience managing IT fit-out projects of similar scope and complexity including at least five (5) years' experience on DoD networks.
- Professional certifications.
- Clearance: TS/SCI
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top