Deputy Program Manager, Production Delivery
BAE Systems is looking for a Deputy Lead for Production Delivery activities for a Combat Vehicle program.
This position will coordinate and manage the efforts of Manufacturing, Operations, Facilities, and Supply chain leads to plan, coordinate, and execute production activities ensuring delivery of vehicles to spec, schedule, and budgets. This includes adherence to all applicable SHE, quality and operational policies.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or other natural science discipline plus ten years of experience.
- Experience in vehicle manufacturing operations
- Experience leading a multi-faceted team
- Experience completing tasks to deliver products within schedule and budget
- Experience leading production activities for US ARMY vehicle programs
- PMP Certification
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top