Deputy Program Manager
Deputy PROGRAM MANAGER – A highly skilled and experienced Information Technology Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex infrastructure as a service (IAAS) support across multiple CONUS and OCONUS sites. Responsible for supporting the Program Manager in all aspects of designing, implementing, and sustaining a 150 million dollar plus US Army Intelligence IT Infrastructure and Service Delivery and Engineering modernization Support Program; within program schedule, at or below bid cost, and with high customer satisfaction. Responsible for all BAE reporting requirements, including financial, compliance, and personnel as directed by the PM. Direct management responsibility of all ACES Program staff as designated by the PM. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- US TS/SCI Clearance
- Extensive understand of Army IT systems and Networks operating at various security levels
- Experience supporting or operating within the US Army Intelligence mission area
- 10+ years of experience overseeing large information technology operations & Maintenance, and IT solution implementations programs.
- 5+ years of experience with Enterprise transformation Projects or initiatives that include cloud and JIE components
- Proven experience in utilizing relevant methodologies and tools for managing complex programs.
- PMP Certification or ability to get certified
- Extensive knowledge of, experience with, and understanding of US Army IT Systems and Networks with focus on the INSCOM Intelligence mission support.
- Proven experience working with senior executives
- A strong program cost and schedule management track record
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Degree in Business Management, or Engineering preferably IT; or as a substitute extensive experience in Program Management of multi over 150 million dollar IT O&M programs
q Ability to Communicate with Program/Customer Leadership, Staff, and Stakeholders
- Proven ability to identify business improvement and communication opportunities and approaches to facilitate understanding and to garner support for change.
- Skills and capabilities to successfully review program and communication plans, and deliverables to ensure they meet the needs of the project and represent BAE favorably.
- Provide clear written and oral communication skill with non-technical program and business management topics, as well as policy topics.
- Ability to attend and participate in relevant policy meetings.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues that impact multiple stakeholder groups.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Working understanding of the INSCOM 2020 Vision
- Successful experience managing IT Consolidation Programs, with an emphasis on programs that include Data Centers, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Applications migration
- US Army DCGS-A experience
- US Army JMICS deployment experience
- Managing large IT programs with a large (200) staff in geographically diverse locations.
- Ability to gain the confidence of Senior BAE Leadership and executives
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Proven leadership as a change agent with a commitment to improve the way the Army INSCOM Elements do business.
- Strategic thinker with clear ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships throughout the agency and with key external parties.
- Skill in supervising, including planning and assigning work according to the nature of the job to be accomplished, the capabilities of subordinates and available resources; controlling work through periodic reviews and/or evaluations; determining subordinates’ training needs and arranging for such training; motivating subordinates to work effectively; determining the need for disciplinary action and either recommending or initiating disciplinary action.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to move self and others toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Experience with large scale procurement RFIs or RFPs.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top