Deployment Resource Manager
BAE Systems is seeking a skilled Deployment Resource Manager focused in human capitol Manpower Support to quantitatively and qualitatively improve participation in the customer Volunteer Deployment Program (NVDT) with collaboration between employees working at various customer sites, utilizing existing communications programs and offices to grab the attention of Government Analyst personnel to deploy on 120-179 day deployments. The position will assist the customer in implementing strategies designed to inform, engage and influence employees to deploy. Skilled Candidates require the ability to work in an ever changing, fast paced, environment alone as well as part of a team; strong written and oral communication skills; and experience interacting with department leads and managers.
Interested Candidates will need to demonstrate experience with database operations and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, as well as, the ability to prioritize and multitask. Candidates may also be required to build PowerPoint presentations or edit in various desktop publishing tools. Qualified Candidates will demonstrate expert knowledge of deployed operations to assist the customer in completing pre-deployment requirements as well as prior recruitment experience. As Candidates will be interacting with varied audiences at different levels of management through various communication avenues, demonstrated professionalism and proper email/telephone etiquette are very important. Candidates will work alongside customer personnel to prepare weekly Information/Decisions Briefings to help select personnel to deploy. Ability to clearly communicate deployment requirements and progress against said requirement will be paramount in this role.
Candidates will be required to support via multiple locations in the Northern Virginia area.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education: Bachelor Degree
- -Prior Recruiting experience is desired
- -Professional communication skills (oral and written)
- -Ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- -Ability to manage project tasks
- -Ability to prioritize and multitask
- -Proficient in MS Office and desktop publishing tools – especially Excel
- -Demonstrated negotiation skills are desirable
- -Demonstrated editing skills
- -Ability to create Power Point presentations
- -Utilizes expert knowledge of deployed operations to assist in evaluating deployment requirements.
- -Professional e-mail and telephone etiquette About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top