Database Admin Prin
The position is located in Naval Air Station Lemoore, CA. BAE Systems is interviewing now for an expected contract award and start date of November 2017.
The individual will work in an IPT arrangement with employees of other companies. Additionally, they will work closely with the Tier 1 partners, Joint Strike Fighter Program Office (JSFPO) US and non-US customers.
The ALIS Administrator's responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensuring the integrity of all the databases within the system
- Maintaining the internal database of the system as well as the individual applications
- Working closely with the System Administrator to carry out and sustain system-wide backups and restores
- Providing maintenance of databases to include the following: backups, disaster recovery, database support (status checks, Oracle critical patch updates)
- Performing Database technical duties to include general backups, restore, updates, testing, debugging, integration and analysis
- Performing data transfers between operating units and other systems (internal and external), providing user access to data, keeping servers operational, configuring assets to support user needs, troubleshooting assets
- Monitoring test progress, corrective actions, hardware/software baseline status, testing patches and an overall status of the system
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top