Database Admin Prin
Oracle Database Developer and Database Administrator (DBA)
Hiring for this position is contingent upon contract award with an anticipated start date in October 2017. All work will be performed on-site in Suitland, Maryland. Position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Seeking a senior level Oracle Database Developer to support an intelligent data services environment for the US Coast Guard. This position will work alongside contractor and government staff including database developers, systems engineers, technical engineers, and functional support personnel. Position will interact with DBAs from other USCG and government agencies, as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Database administration and development (Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Packages, etc) on Oracle and SQL database servers
- Providing architecture design, software development, documentation, system implementation, network and user support, and operations maintenance support
- Maintain detailed database designs to include, but not limited to, data and process models, program specifications, control specifications, structure charts, module definitions, compile or build unit, and data usage definitions
- Implement and support Oracle 11g and 12c databases
- Support reporting requirements as directed by the Program Manager (PM)
- Perform all database disaster recovery/COOP methodology as delineated by the Government Project Lead
- Maintain system documentation jobs schedules, database status, data diagrams, files, and licensing information
- Conform to DHS, DOD, Intelligence Community, and USCG guidelines
- Position may be asked to respond to after hour trouble calls from the IT Duty Technician
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top