Database Admin II
Database Developer - Junior
Hiring for this position is contingent upon contract award with an anticipated start date in October 2017. All work will be performed on-site in Suitland, Maryland. Position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Seeking a Junior Database Developer to support an intelligent data services environment for the US Coast Guard. This position will work alongside contractor and government staff including database developers, systems engineers, technical engineers, and functional support personnel. Requires skills and experience to provide database administration and development (functions, procedures, triggers, packages, etc.) for Oracle and SQL database servers.
- Software development activities and daily maintenance to debug databases and data sources
- Provide all database related support to applications that the database servers support (incoming and resident)
- Support requirements, implementation, integration, testing, installation, and maintenance to all software and hardware (future and residing) on the database servers
- Interact with users for requirements development and refinement as well as demonstration of database and software features
- Maintain documentation
- Assist senior team members to provide and maintain system documentation jobs schedules, database status, files, and licensing information conforming to DHS, DOD, Intelligence Community, and USCG guidelines
- Position may require support for after-hours trouble calls from the IT Duty Technician
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top