Data Scientist Sr
This Data Scientist position is ideal for a software engineer that enjoys supporting legacy and new systems development and continuous improvement of mission centric information systems. Position will work with a mixed team of developers and government mission specialists. Flexibility and strong communications skills are essential to succeed in this environment. Work will support very large structured and unstructured datasets and require scripting to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data for analysis. This is an opportunity to work with specialized mission area experts in data analysis. Ability to translate statistical and analytical requirements to programmers is essential.
Position requires an active Top Secret clearance with SCI upgrade eligibility. Must be willing to undergo a CI poly.
Personnel supporting this task shall:
- Interpret and analyze data using exploratory and statistical techniques;
- Develop, implement and utilize data systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality;
- Develop innovations in data analysis techniques;
- Analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Develop data modeling methods;
- Work with data scientists to coordinate multifaceted scientific research and analytic activities that provides scientific and technical consultation.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top