Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Logistics Analyst II
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support reviews, processing, and pursue approval for delivery of F-35 data products to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations. – Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered Bill of Material – Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL) – Reference & Initialization Data – Quality Assurance Records (QAR) Data – Configuration Management As-Built Data – Production Floor Data.
2. Participate in assessments of data products and/or Supplier data submissions during Aircraft DD250 and Ferry preparation and delivery cycle.
3. Support coordination with key stakeholders to understand issues and needs; support prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution.
4. Support the conversion of customer or product requirements into solutions that solve technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and Sustainment Support activities within the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Team’s BAE Data Management Group. Will support Sustainment Data Product (SDP) management, research/analysis, processing, and handling data.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide support of the BAE Systems team of software, systems, and logistics engineers to support the customer’s data quality and configuration management objectives.
3. Support reviews, processing, and pursue approval for delivery of F-35 data products to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
- Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered Bill of Materials
- Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL)
- Reference & Initialization Data
- Quality Assurance Records (QAR) Data
- Configuration Management As-Built Data
- Production Floor Data
4. Supports data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) activities.
5.Supports application of data quality assessments of data products and/or Supplier data deliverables and requirement submissions.
6. Support coordination with key stakeholders to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution.
7. Contribute to and maintain engineering/reengineering/documentation, metrics, data forensics, process improvement and affordability initiatives.
- **Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.***
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a Data Management, Computer Science, Software, or related discipline; with 2 years of professional experience.
The candidate must have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Management and Manipulation of data using Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Performing Data Extraction, Translation, Migration and Loads
- Performing data quality audits/verification
- Performing Configuration Management of data
- Hands-on use of core Microsoft Office applications (to include MS Project)
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Preferred Skills and Education
- Working knowledge of F35 Sustainment Data Products Integration and Delivery Processes and Sustainment Data Build
- Working experience/knowledge of F-35 ALIS applications (i.e. CMMS and CRM)
- Hands-on experience working with Electronic Equipment Logbook
- Development of Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures
- Use of TeamCenter (PDM/LDM) to review and verify Design and Logistics Data
- Quality Assurance or Configuration Management related to data or systems integration
- Reading and interpreting Joint Technical Data (JTD) or Time Compliant Technical Directives (TCTD)
- Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- First-hand experience using F-35 ATLAS application to extract and verify logistics data
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) – Including MILSTD 1388-2B
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. People are the greatest asset in any Company … BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential. Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Back to top