Data Management Lead
- Sterling, VA
This BAE Systems program supports our federal customer who plays a key role in providing direct cybersecurity engineering support. This program provides systems and security engineering and integration support to specific Government-sponsored projects, pilots and prototypes. This includes solution planning and engineering, defining security requirements, target architecture, interoperability and integration, system testing, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation, studies and analysis, post-deployment security validation (PDSV), and project risk management. As part of this team, you will contribute to the engineering of current and emerging cybersecurity systems, policies, and processes to enforce standards and identify vulnerabilities and capability gaps, and reduce cybersecurity risk of our customer networks.
The Data Management Lead shall be responsible for the overall data standards, guidance for plans, guidance for reviews, and for data quality management; this specifically includes:
- alignment of standards with DHS data and data technology standards
- guidance for project alignment with CS&C-sponsored programs' architecture
- guidance for project coordination with security leads
- guidance for data development plans, processes and criteria for data design reviews
- guidance for data integration and test
- guidance for project transition into production
- guidance for data operations plans including data technology and data storage management, processes and criteria for data operations assessment, and audit and other data quality processes.
The position will be responsible for supporting development of Government-sponsored program Data Management Plans and Data Quality Plans to ensure alignment with Government SELC and Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards.
Required Skills and Education
- 10+ years of experience as a Data Management Lead
- INCOSE certification and/or relevant education
- Supervisory experience in overseeing multiple data management requirement teams who are supporting multiple data projects.
- Must have experience managing the following: data standards; guidance for plans; guidance for reviews and for data quality management; data design reviews; data integration and test; data operations plans including data technology and data storage management; data operations assessment; audit, and other data quality processes.
- Must have experience in supporting development of program Data Management Plans and Data Quality Plans to ensure alignment with SELC and Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years or equivalent experience.
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- Current DHS HQ Suitability
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top