Data Management Engineer (Data Processing)
BAE Systems is seeking a self-motivated and experienced candidate to support the Lead System Integrator (LSI) located at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Systems Center Pacific (SSC PAC) in San Diego, CA. The LSI is looking for support with planning, design, development, integration, and testing of Distributed Common Ground System – Navy ( DCGS-N ) increment 2 Fleet Capability Releases which will be developed using Agile software methodologies under the direction of the Government.
The LSI Data Management Engineer (Data Processing) shall provide software design, development, and integration support, in the development environment, in accordance with the Software Development Plan (SDP), to include the support of the Scaled Agile Framework software development methodology. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education -Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree required or equivalent related work experience.
- Proficient in software development.
- Proven knowledge of Agile methodologies and processes.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban methods.
- Ability to establish and refine processes in support of development releases.
- Proficient in planning the development and integration of development releases.
- Ability to use epics and user stories derived from system requirements to develop and execute sprint plans.
- Ability to successfully participate in all development process and planning meetings.
- Self-starter with ability to multitask.
- Team player with a proactive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Preferred Skills and Education -Masters of Science degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of DCGS-N systems.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top