Data Loader I
- Annapolis Junction, MD
The Data Loader shall be responsible primarily for receiving media through various transports including physical media. Ingests the received media into data stores for analytic processing.
Required Skills and Education
At least two (2) years of Systems Administration experience, with preferably one (1) year of experience with systems administration in a Linux environment. The candidate shall have technical experience/knowledge of shell script development and debugging, virtualized environments, and backup methods and backup formats.
- Understanding of file systems (concept of files/folders/symbolic links/permissions, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_Hierarchy_Standard, commands like "file" + "mount", what is FAT/NTFS/etc.)
- Ability to write basic shell scripts (e.g. bash, csh, etc,)
- Exceptional written and oral communications skill; must be detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently, or under general direction
- General application and operating system trouble shooting experience
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top