Data Link Analyst
- Perform operations support for Simulation Systems.
- Collaborate with the Government and other personnel to coordinate test and operation activities for the installed simulation systems in accordance with priorities and objectives for each supported facility.
- Perform pre-test planning, configure and operate simulation systems, monitor and analyze test results and provide post-test reporting and documentation of test results for each event supported.
- Establish and operate secure communications links within multiple labs and remote sites.
- Develop and maintain scenarios and scripts for Simulation Systems.
- Support integration testing of scenarios with the application computer program.
- Perform installation planning and reconfiguration of systems at supported facilities for Simulation Systems.
- Provide technical assistance in support of test or training events for each supported facility.
- Employ existing facility processes and procedures required to modify or add equipment for each supported facility.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Four (4) years specific experience as follows:
Preferred Skills and Education
U.S. Navy OS experience/knowledge of the Navy combat system.
Active Secret Clearance
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top