Data Destruction Center Tech
The engineer will work closely with the Network Operations Center to accept and destroy electronic media and devices such as hard drives, flash media, CDs, DVDs, digital tapes, and mobile devices. EOUSA DDC employs industry-standard data destruction equipment and processes to properly and safely destroy media, and we will only employee a highly qualified engineer to meet these requirements.
Required Skills and Education Required education: High School/GED
- Ability to schedule and track all incoming shipments
- Experience working around loud equipment
- Able to effectively communicate in writing an oral
- Can follow processes provided in provided time frame
- Comfortable reporting outages that could affect the overall mission.
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance on equipment used to destroy media.
- When required, recommend additional hardware, software or application to enhance the destruction process.
- Ability to create and provide reports of measurable items.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top