Cyber Technology Scientist Sr. Prin III
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
Through research programs funded by science and technology R&D organizations within the U.S. Department of Defense, the research and development team in FAST Labs collaborate across the enterprise. On this team, you'll have the opportunity to create and develop advanced technology capabilities in the areas of advanced electronics, autonomy, cyber, electronic warfare, and sensors and processing.
The individual selected for this position will be an experienced technical leader who possesses proven embedded systems experience, system vulnerability discovery and exploitation experience, and experience with low-level architectures. They will have a track record of setting technical direction, leading teams of researchers in developing ground breaking cyber technologies, and a proven track record of new business capture. The individual will mentor less experienced technical staff, coordinate with technical leadership, and report to the Technology Area Director.
- Collaborate across the larger organization to facilitate the development and transition of game-changing technology
- Engage DoD research and development organizations such as DARPA, AFRL, ONR, ARL as well as non-traditional R&D organizations.
- Shape, capture, and lead new business with research and development customers
- Lead the design, development, execution, and implementation of novel, state-of-the-art algorithms and advanced scientific solutions to complex technical problems
- Lead significant Capture and execution
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Proven experience with low-level architectures
- Embedded system vulnerability discovery and exploitation
- Reverse engineering experience
- New R&D business capture experience
- Technology road map development
- Leading complex program execution expertise
- External communications experience (press interviews, published papers, Conference presentations)
- Leadership role in professional societies
- Large R&D proposal capture expertise
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top