Cyber Anst Prin
• Provide in-depth cyber security analysis, and trending of log, event data, and alerts from diverse network devices and applications within the enterprise to identify and troubleshoot specific cyber security incidents and make sound recommendations that enable expeditious remediation.
- Conduct security tool/application (for example, mcafee siem) tuning engagements with analysts and engineers to develop/adjust rules and analyst response procedures and reduce false-positives from alerting.
- Provide technical analytical guidance to, and quality-proofing of tier 1 analysts analytical advisories and assessments prior to release
- Coordinate with and provide expert technical support to enterprise-wide technicians and staff to resolve confirmed incidents.
- Report common and repeat problems (trend analysis) to management and propose process and technical improvements to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the incident handling process.
- Execute daily adhoc tasks or lead small projects as needed
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top