Cyber Analyst - Senior
- Augusta, GA
At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing the U.S. Army Cyber Command with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber security, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. The cyberspace domain is one of the most critical areas of national defense. It is a field that requires the most highly trained, professional, and knowledgeable people available. Join us and learn what inspired work is all about.
We're ready for any challenge - are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about!
The Security Analyst is a senior member of the Security Operations team, and is responsible for the technical security operations in supporting a large customer on a unique contract.
• Performance in multiple areas of information security including computer network defense (CND), continuous monitoring and analysis, enterprise audit, security compliance, security event monitoring and analysis, data management, analytic rule development/adjustment, incident response and investigative support
• Delivering technical security expertise in the operation of an enterprise class CND system, dealing with events caused by internal and external factors and the related mitigation recommendations for issues caused by process, threat and technology changes over time
• Acting as a trusted advisor to senior leadership with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic and tactical direction in leading activities in support of team and enterprise objectives
• Providing professional knowledge and experience of CND analytics and operations
Shift work may be required
Required Skills and Education
• 4+ years experience in a CND operational and/or analysis position
• Incident Response experience
• Experience in cyber security tactics, techniques, and procedures
• SOC and/or CIRT operational experience
• Splunk training and experience in large and complex environments
• Experience working on and supporting classified networks
• DOD 8570 certification
Preferred Skills and Education
• Splunk Power User certification
• Arcsight experience
• IDS/IPS and firewall experience
• Experience in threat/risk mitigation
• Enterprise audit aggregation, logging, and analysis experience
• Network scanning experience (e.g, DISA ACAS)
• Knowledge of NIST 800-53 and ICD 503
• Network LAN experience
• Virtual Host experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top