Customer Service Coordinator
· Provides quality customer service to incoming telephone inquiries and requests from third parties (e.g. Pension Plan administrators) and from Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. personnel.
- Answers incoming calls on premium related subject matters on which they have been trained or routes telephone inquiries and requests to specialists as necessary.
- Researches exception transactions and make corrections or take appropriate action to resolve the issues.
- Researches account histories to determine validity of requests for refunds, waivers or reconsideration. Generates denial transactions or validation of refunds/waivers thru checklist, verifies payees and creates electronic waiver/refund packages and resolution transactions.
- Researches and identifies issues, complaints or account receivables and makes corrections to account histories in PPS.
- Reviews Correspondence and determines the type of correspondence, indexes correspondence in PPS and routes to appropriate person for action.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top