The selected candidate will be responsible for driving company vehicle to deliver and pick up packages, material, documents, mail and or passengers to support the need of the business. Adheres to all Department of Defense security regulations.
- Drives car, van or truck to delivery important documents, proposals, packages, mail or passengers to various local locations. Applies knowledge of local driving regulations and roads in the area.
- Responsible for following all laws, regulations and other rules while operating the company vehicle(s).
- Responsible for accurately verifying the items being picked up matches the packing slips and all other documentation is in place.
- Delivers and picks up in accordance with an established schedule (daily or weekly) or special instructions.
- Responsible for complete daily inspection of vehicle, including vehicle tire's, lights and brakes and checks gas, oil and water to ensure proper operating pressure levels and conditions are maintained.
- Assures that Company vehicle is both clean inside and outside.
- Maintains activity, mileage, fuel consumption, service and repair records for company vehicle.
- May assist in such duties as sorting mail, delivering stock supplies, photocopying, loading and unloading material, picking up food, drinks, for various company celebrations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top