The selected candidate will be responsible for driving company vehicle to deliver and pick up packages, material, documents, mail and or passengers to support the need of the business. Adheres to all Department of Defense security regulations.
- Drives car, van or truck to delivery important documents, proposals, packages, mail or passengers to various local locations. Applies knowledge of local driving regulations and roads in the area.
- Responsible for following all laws, regulations and other rules while operating the company vehicle(s).
- Responsible for accurately verifying the items being picked up matches the packing slips and all other documentation is in place.
- Delivers and picks up in accordance with an established schedule (daily or weekly) or special instructions.
- Responsible for complete daily inspection of vehicle, including vehicle tire’s, lights and brakes and checks gas, oil and water to ensure proper operating pressure levels and conditions are maintained.
- Assures that Company vehicle is both clean inside and outside.
- Maintains activity, mileage, fuel consumption, service and repair records for company vehicle.
- May assist in such duties as sorting mail, delivering stock supplies, photocopying, loading and unloading material, picking up food, drinks, for various company celebrations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
- Must be able to obtain and maintain base access to Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam
- Must be a US citizen or Naturalized citizen
- Must be able to work from 6am to 2:30pm M – F and overtime as need
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract
Preferred Skills and Education Must be able to lift 50-lbs. About BAE Systems Platforms & Services Posting BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. With headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, this Platform and Services Group of BAE Systems employs nearly 11,000 professionals at more than 30 locations worldwide. Platform and Services is a global leader in the design, development, production, and service support of armored combat vehicles, major and minor caliber naval guns and missile launchers, canisters, artillery systems, and intelligent munitions. People are the greatest asset in any Company. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top