Counterterrorism Watchlist Analyst (Jr.)
- McLean, VA
BAE Systems is seeking to hire multiple Jr. Counterterrorism Watchlist Analysts to help support counterterrorism intelligence integration on a multifaceted U.S. Government program. The Jr. Counterterrorism Watchlist Analyst will leverage numerous analytic tools and databases to evaluate information that bolsters the U.S. Government's response to and prevention of potential threats to the homeland and interests abroad.
The Jr. Counterterrorism Watchlist Analyst will follow established criteria, standards, and policies as they review intelligence reports and submit analytic recommendations relating to the quality assurance and quality control of Watchlist nominations.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Detail-oriented with a proficiency for researching, analyzing, and prioritizing intelligence reports and cables
- Ability to work with IC tools and databases
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
- Ability to work shift work/extended hours
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of intelligence analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data
- Familiarity with analytic tools
- Proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top