Counterterrorism Voice Recognition Analyst (Mid-Level)
- McLean, VA
BAE Systems is seeking to hire multiple Mid-Level Counterterrorism Voice Recognition Analysts to help support counterterrorism intelligence integration on a multifaceted U.S. Government program. The ideal Mid-Level Counterterrorism Voice Recognition Analyst will leverage numerous analytic tools and databases to evaluate information that bolsters the U.S. Government's response to and prevention of potential threats to the homeland and interests abroad.
The Mid-Level Counterterrorism Voice Recognition Analyst will conduct comparisons of voice patterns from known and unknown media sources to resolve identities, perform voice quality assurance reviews, and identify and resolve identity gaps for terrorist identification. The Mid-Level Counterterrorism Voice Recognition Analyst will support and provide expert guidance in all areas of voice recognition to Biometrics Intelligence Analysts.
Required Skills and Education
- Years of Experience: 3 to 10 years
- Degree: BA/BS (6 years of work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree)
- Expert Experience level performing biometric voice analysis
- Knowledge of IC organizations, policies, procedures, and requirements
- Knowledge of terrorist identities analysis with extensive knowledge of associated databases and watchlisting procedures
- Experience in logically analyzing, synthesizing, and assessing multiple sources of information for adjudications
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
- Ability to work shift work/extended hours
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of biometrics intelligence analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data
- Experience with voice biometrics tool sets
- Proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top