Counterterrorism Production Analyst
Serves as a Counterterrorism (CT) Production Analyst reviewing analytic work for publication. Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Editing of production before it is published, using the Sponsor style guide as reference/basis for the editing process, ensuring proper classification, submitting article nominations to the DID staff, opening up PCN reference numbers (to identify products), and reviewing various products for release, authorize disclosure or release of information only after conducting technical and substantive reviews of information and approval by the appropriate authority.
- Advise on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program, processing RFIs, and ensuring all classified material is passed appropriately.
- Track and maintain records for decisions concerning disclosure, disseminating of finished production to external customers and partners via IT systems and other methods, working across multiple networks, and tracking production metrics.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Bachelor or Master's degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training & 4-8 years' intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
Preferred Skills and Education
Ideal candidate will have explicit knowledge of Sponsor production processes, Analytic Tradecraft IC guidelines, Classification Control and Marking standards, to include DoD and IC classification regulations, and foreign disclosure and intelligence information sharing policies (such as the National Disclosure Policy and relevant DoD, DIA, and IC Directives and Instructions).
The following are discriminators, though not required for every position:
- P revious technical editing, foreign disclosure officer, or production review experience with a government agency, including DoD or other member of the IC community .
- Successful completion of the basic Foreign Disclosure Officer course or demonstrated mastery of the functions, processes, principles, methods, and procedures used in analyzing, evaluating, and responding to disclosure requests
- Experience as a Data Transfer Officer.
- Familiarity with Combating Terrorism Knowledge Base, Current, MYSTIC, or SharePoint.
Candidate must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and team-focused, with excellent writing and editing skills.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top