Counterintelligence Officer (CI) - Mid
BAE Systems is seeking Counterintelligence Officers to support a client's operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The positions requires an active clearance with Polygraph. There is no exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates must effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The positions require prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations and familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
Qualified individuals will work to detect, identify, assess, exploit, counter, and/or neutralize foreign intelligence collection activities; as well as identify and prevent Insider Threats. In addition, they will support HUMINT and technical collection operations overseas; while also conducting threat vulnerability assessments to include supply chain risk management, CI reviews and investigations, and technical surveillance countermeasures.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Active active clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree (An additional 5 years of related experience may be substituted for education)
- Applicable counterintelligence experience 3+ years
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, and research skills
- Experience drafting cables and other documentation
- Knowledge of the IC and other US Government agencies within the national security community
- Customer-specific tradecraft certification (applicable for certain levels)
- Advanced degree (preferred to be in area of expertise)
- Knowledge of analytical and targeting tools and methodologies used in the IC
- Overseas experience supporting HUMINT and/or technical collection intelligence operations
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top