Counterintelligence Cyber Officer
The selected candidate will rely on his/her CI expertise to provide operational and analytical support related to the full spectrum of cyber-related CI issues. Qualified candidates will also be responsible for preparing policy guidance, cyber threat and vulnerability assessments, as well as other planning and programmatic activities required by the customer in support of CI cyber matters to include:
- Perform inquiries using cyber or related automated investigative tools.
- Identify and analyze cyber events of CI significance.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the applicable use of cyber auditing and analytical tools to conduct CI inquiries and analysis of anomalous activity.
- Provide expertise to support insider threat mitigation efforts.
- Provide input to and support the maintenance of appropriate CI databases.
- Facilitate the development of policies; write SOP’s and instructions and ensure that the appropriate directives, regulations, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Act as the liaison with senior members and staff of supported agencies and with leadership and staff throughout the CI and law enforcement communities, as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Experience with Cyber operations or intelligence analysis, including counterintelligence, counterterrorism, all-source, or law-enforcement missions.
- Experience working with cyber or related automated investigative tools and databases and offensive CI operations or CI investigations.
- Experience with the modus operandi of foreign intelligence entities, international threat organizations, and associated Cyber capabilities and operations.
- Knowledge of intelligence community roles, responsibilities, organizations, and capabilities in the DoD CI and HUMINT communities.
- Knowledge of the structure, policies, and directives of national intelligence agencies.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Preferred Skills and Education Credentialed from a recognized CI training school desired. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top