Corporate Facilities Mechanic
- Nashua, NH
1) Performs daily moves throughout the campus per trucking schedule
2) Moves office furniture and installs cubical walls and surfaces
3) Hangs picture, white boards, tv's and posters
4) Patch, sand and paint walls throughout campus
5) Change ceiling tiles and ceiling grid as needed
6) Installs, moves and removes a variety of light to heavy equipment using special tools and equipment such as staging, hoist and rigging
7) Operates and inspects pallet jacks, fork trucks, scissor lifts and bucket loaders.
8) Must possess strong communication skills, be customer focused and comfortable working in populated areas.
9) Maintains building surfaces, roofs, walkways, stairs, roadways and fences
10) Operates power equipment related to fertilizing, pruning, mowing and other related ground maintenance activities.
11) Operates and maintains snow removal, sanding and other department equipment
12) Works from blueprints, equipment drawings, work orders and verbal instructions
13) Repairs, lubricates and performs preventative maintenance activities on a variety of sophisticated equipment
14) Sets up and brake down conference rooms for large events and activities
15) Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
Required Skills and Education
Requires a high school or trade school diploma or its equivalent and at least three (3) years of general maintenance experience.
Must be able to prioritize work based on instruction from BAE work order system, due dates, scope or work and resources required.
Must work well with others and have excellent people skills.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top