Contracts Admin Senior
- Nashua, NH
The open Sr. Contract Administrator position in Hudson NH supports contracting activities within the Precision Guidance and Sensing Solution (PGSS) Product Line of the Precision Strike and Sensing Solutions Business Area. The selected candidate will work a variety of contracts within the APKWS family of programs to shape and close business opportunities. The APKWS family of program contains a large fast paced production program, a development program and multiple FMS integration programs.
BAE Systems' Contracts organization is the trusted business partner managing customer relationships, negotiating deals, creating innovative solutions, and providing regulatory knowledge to our internal and external customers. We are committed to employee growth and development, encouraging employees to build growth-oriented careers at BAE Systems.
Sr. Contract Administrator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the day-to-day contractual relationship with our customers.
- Keep and maintain official contractual records for all assigned proposals, contracts, and agreements.
- Coordinate, negotiate, and manage complex proposals and contracts with minimal supervision.
- Lead or support fact-finding and other audits.
- Lead contract negotiations and collaborate with customers.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as all legal, regulatory, and customer requirements.
- Support complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative.
- Resolve challenging contractual situations by working with program teams to gather, interpret, analyze and present information.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with company personnel, customers and suppliers.
- Computer skills to maintain contract records within our business systems as well as prepare reports, presentations, letters and documents.
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated research and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on closure and get results
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Strong hands-on knowledge of, and experience with, FAR and DFAR and export regulations
- Experience with the complex RFPs and proposal development at BAE Systems.
- Experience with various USG and prime contractor organizations
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems' game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top