Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
- Burlington, MA
BAE Systems is looking to hire a Security Specialist to act as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for multiple programs
executed out of our Burlington, MA campus. As the CPSO, you will work closely with security management and program personnel to ensure compliance with U.S. Government directives, regulations and requirements as well as corporate/business unit directives and customer directed requirements; manage all aspects of the of the security program. Ensuring National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) and DoDM 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 compliance within the facility and assigned program staff
on all aspects of special program security.
The Contract Program Security Officer :
- Conducts investigation of non-compliance issues and reviews all security violations.
- Conducts security briefings to include,program indoctrinations, security refresher training, and program specific security briefings.
- Responsible for the compliance of Security Practice and Procedures (SPP).
- Ensures secure area physical security requirements are met and paperwork approved by customer.
- Supports Customer visits to include Security Vulnerability Assessments.
- Provides security guidance to company personnel advises Security Director and Senior Management.
- Submits all reports to CSA to include: Adverse Information, Suspicious contacts, and reports of Loss, Compromise or Suspected compromise.
- Reviews and maintains all site specific DD254's to ensure contract compliance.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Active Top Secret Clearance (within a 5 year scope).
- Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents using various office tools (i.e. MS Office, JPAS,
- JADE, SIMS and ISFD).Knowledge and demonstrated application of the U.S. Government security standards.
- Working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD Special Access Program Security Manuals and other related security manuals
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations. Interprets policy, develops and implements security plans and procedures.
- Self Inspections as required.
- Knowledge and experience of managing classified programs. Knowledge of contractor operations,computer, physical, technical and personnel security requirements.
- Completion of SAP orientation or SAP Mid-Level Courses.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Membership in professional working groups.
- Professional certifications.
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top