Contract Admin Sr
Candidate will work onsite with analysts and federal staff providing guidance and technical assistance to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of state and tribal child support systems. Specific activities are as follows:
- Implements federal procurement rules, regulations, standards, and controls for carrying out and completing work assignments within the contracts and procurement program submitted by the state child support agencies
- Ensures specifications and statements of work prepared by the state child support agencies are in a manner that adequately describes the agency requirements without restricting competition.
- Advises federal technical analysts as to inadequate, ambiguous, or vague specifications to avoid federal government liability.
- Performs a complete review of recommended sole-source requirements and conducts necessary market analyses to test the noncompetitive assumptions of requisitions.
- Analyzes requirements; recommends revisions to statements of work/specifications, contracts, and RFP; determines the appropriate type of contract; and verifies milestones, procurement planning, federal approval timelines, etc.
- Prepares required findings and sufficient documents; discusses with the federal analyst and communicates to the state child support agency.
- Analyzes data to determine trends, identifies deficiencies, notates required corrective action plans, and suggests penalties provided for under the contract.
- Develops and maintains a contract/ procurement purchasing management plan for the purpose of ensuring that the state agency contracts and goods are procured timely; monitors for compliance in accordance with federal and state regulations and internal procurement and contract management procedures.
- Creates and/or maintains contract-tracking systems including but not limited to company name, states'/tribes contract start and dates, contract expirations reminders, and option years for each of the 54 states and territories; reminds federal and state personnel of the upcoming renewals and option years.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top