Contract Admin Sr
Lead proposals & negotiations of complex nature IAW with Company policies, legal & customer requirements with limited supervision. Interpret & communicate company positions. Requires extensive knowledge of government & commercial contracting, laws & regulations. Develop & maintain strong relationships with internal & external customers.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of the USG acquisition, FAR/DFARS, commercial contracting methods, and export & regulations.
- Lead competitive and sole-source proposal activities & analysis of RFPs, prepare summaries, strategies & recommendations with attention to financial & business risk, prepare Ts&Cs & final documents for submittal. Coordinate & ensure Sr. management reviews are conducted.
- Research & make recommendations on Ts & Cs. Lead audit, fact-finding, negotiations. & collaborate with customers in definitizing & completing contract.
- Advise management of obligations, risk mitigation alternatives & business strategy.
- Perform all aspects of contract processing including accuracy of order entry, funding, scope changes, contract amendments, receipts & delivery schedules, legal requirements and other commitments.
- Participate in final stages & verify completion of commitments for closeout.
- Maintain logs of data as required & assist in collection for reporting.
- Compile contractual records IAW contract & Company requirements.
- Serve as primary POC for all contracts, Proprietary Information, & other agreements.
- Draft & negotiate various agreements & coordinate legal reviews.
- Support program personnel & provide advice & counsel.
- Specialized contracting knowledge in areas such as international business, offset & teaming agreements.
- Contribute to new business, processes & concepts to achieve business goals.
- Prepare summaries & interpretation of contracts, perform cost or price analysis & resolution of complex issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top