1. Participates in the establishment of controls necessary to ensure that required data is prepared, reviewed, approved, published, submitted or received and achieved per contract schedule and Contract/Subcontract Data Requirement List (CDRL/SDRL).
2. Participates in the development of milestone targets for each data element and in the establishment of methods/procedures for reporting progress against these milestones.
3. Reviews data to ensure compliance to Data Item Descriptions (DID), Military Standards/Specifications and ES policies/procedures, when required.
4. Maintains knowledge of Data Item Descriptions (DID), applicable MIL-STD’s and Contract/Subcontract Data Requirement List (CDRL/SDRL).
5. Participates in meetings with customer in the area of requests for waivers, progress reports, criteria for acceptance and other related matters when required.
6. Provides a data writing, editing and production capability as required to support the data management function in meeting program requirements.
7. Participates in the analysis of assigned data item requirements in order to provide and give direction to data auditors. Participates in the investigation of data interrelationships to improve data effectively and reduce its cost.
8. Assembles configured software on designated hardware platforms/media for delivery to customers. Produces, documents and controls all build procedures to ensure reproducible configuration baselines.
9. Functions as a configuration management technical resource to provide support for software production issues. Generates records for each customer delivered software configuration item. Reproduces, verifies, labels and distributes deliverable software.
10. Performs moderately complex software configuration management tasks including performing software builds. Uses automated CM, Discrepancy Report (DR) tracking and other computer-based tools.
11. Administers automated configuration management systems/tools, and maintains an understanding of configuration management practices and engineering processes. Attends program baseline meetings, providing all required documentation. Defines all resources (applications, hardware, software) and configuration management components needed to generate configuration baselines.
12. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education 1. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Adobe Acrobat.
2. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
3. Exhibit sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing and coordinating with company personnel, customers and suppliers;
4. Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents;
5. Familiar with CMMI and Data Item Descriptions (DID)
6. Experience in reviewing Government Contracts and CDRL Requirements.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top